Pages

Saturday 10 October 2015

Last Day Of School Holidays!

 Image result for maraetai beach





This is my #HOLIDAY! My plan this holidays were to have a girls only party! We would sleep at each others house! Guess WHAT? YES! This all happened. We spent a lot of time off the WIFI which isn't normal for some of us! We went to Maraetai beach and myself and 1 of my cousins jumped on the shore kind of thing. It was scary but fun. Who knew that using all the effects on my chromebook would be cool? As you know today or tonight is actually a Saturday but I want to make sure I have a last post of the #holidaybreak because I may not have wifi tomorrow.  I meet my Aunty and Uncle's dog, Bison! He doesn't bite (thank goodness) and is lovely to snuggle with. We all got to born to dance, the NZ film. I'd highly recommend it. If you got to do any of these things or other cool things, comment down below!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Evanjaline,

    Wow, I am sooooo jealous right now! My family and I went to the movies and we watched born to dance and I thought it was an Australian film but I just found out that it is a NZ film. I bet Bison is really cute. My holiday was fun too.I didn't have a girls only party but I had a sleepover. We had to dress into our animal onesies. My animal was a giraffe. Did you have fun in the holidays?

    Sincerely:Toto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Toto,
    Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I had a lot of fun. Bison is really cute and is really big for a chihuahua! Can you believe it? No one would ever think that he is a chihuahua. I don't have a animal onesie but I have a pikachu, stars and a batman onesie! How was your holidays?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.