Pages

Saturday 10 October 2015

My 50th Post On My Blog! Celebrating The End Of The Holidays!

Image result for 50th post 

Serious?....Wait what......It can't be.....I'm....Give me some water......Wahhh..... umm...this is...wow...I-I...whaa...this is my, uhh...woooww...I...whaa
___________
Yes, I am pretty impressed and proud of my self. I am speechless. This is my 50th POST! I have completed this in the holidays.

Thank you all my family, Teachers, friends and other students from around the globe! I love reading your ongoing comments. Thanks for actually reading my blogs and understanding. Have a great rest of the holidays! 

My sister and I have been playing our own karaoke. Here is some of the photos from tonight. Leave comments down below. I has kinda not aware of what she was doing! She wasn't ready. We are in a sugar rush!

                                                     
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.