Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

Comment To Steven From..... CANADA!

Hi Guys!
Today, Mrs Kingston, my teacher has given us blogs to comment on. Thanks to Mr Vasquesz for sending Mrs Kingston a list of his students blogs so McCahon class and I can comment to them. Guess what?? Their from CANADA! So here is a screenshot of my comment and as you can see, one of his gadgets wouldn't move so I have included my comment down below! Please read and comment back to me!
Kia Ora Steven,
I really like your blog! I mean love! I really like your mouse because of the colourful hand that I now want. Your also probably wondering who I am? I am Evanjaline from..... AUCKLAND New Zealand. The greeting 'Kia Ora' is the Maori way of saying hello. I can speak 1 other language other English, can you? Since you have got the translator on your blog, do you think you can read the other languages? I don't think I can read any other language other than English! Come take a look at my blog by clicking on my name or using this link: http://hpsevanjalinemp.blogspot.co.nz/
Bonne journée! (I was researching and saw that French and English is the official languages spoken in Canada)

From Evanjaline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.