Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

ToolKits Day Reflection!


HAPPY TUESDAY!
Today at HPS, we had a Toolkits Day! Toolkits day is where students lead a workshop about technology or technology related subjects. I held a workshop about how to bling your blog. Can you see progress in mine? The image above has included the things we were given apart of our goodie bags. I learnt how to use scratch how to construct a QR code and make a sock puppets video. Here is my video and a QR Code to scan! Comment if you know how to make the above!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Evanjaline,
    I like your song that you and James did. It's pretty funny because of the high voices and let me guess, is the song stop think and do. Well, I recommend that this video will impress everyone else such as me.

    Keep up the great work,
    From Lyle ( hpslylem.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.